Saint Helena Parish:
St. Helena parish is located at the corner of 5th Street and Godfrey Ave. In 1924 the parish was born under the founding pastor Father James F. McCloy. In 1927 St. Helena School, administered and staffed by the Sisters of St. Joseph, opened its doors to welcome 438 students. For the past 85 years, the mission begun by father McCloy, of bringing Catholic Education to the people of Olney, has flourished under the leadership of each succeeding pastor. Under the direction of the present pastor, Msgr. Joseph Trinh, the mission of Catholic Education continued to be available to the culturally diverse Olney community.
Incarnation of Our Lord Parish:
In 1900, Incarnation of Our Lord Parish was born with Father Patrick J. Fogarty as its first Pastor. Father Fogarty always dreamed of starting a Parish School where children in the neighborhood could learn about Christ and receive a quality education at the same time. Though Father Fogarty was responsible for the initial plans, his successor, Father Michael Brady was Pastor when Incarnation School was finally completed in 1913. The Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, came to staff the school and continued their loving ministry at Incarnation School, along with many devoted lay teachers for 99 years.
Saint Helena-Incarnation Regional Catholic School:
Beginning with 2012 – 2013 school year, St. Helena and Incarnation of Our Lord Parish Schools merged to form St. Helena-Incarnation Regional Catholic School. The welcoming, faith-filled atmosphere, academic excellence, and dedicated faculty, characteristics of both schools, will continues to offer a quality education, rooted in gospel values that parents expect and students need to become Life Long Learners in the 21st Century.