The mission of St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS is to provide a faith – based education that empowers students to be high school, college and career ready, while instilling the moral foundation they need to become honorable and active community members.
- We believe that St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS is a Community of Faith whose primary mission is to transmit the Gospel message, the teachings of the Catholic Church and instill a sense of service in our students.
- We believe in providing our students and staff with a safe, orderly and culturally responsive environment where all can thrive and succeed.
- We believe that the religious nature and purpose of our school must be reflected through academic programs that strive for excellence and balance in students’ intellectual, social, personal, and physical growth. We believe our goal is best achieved in an atmosphere that is faith-filled, aesthetic, orderly, permeated with Christian values, and enhanced by the living witness we provide as Catholic educators and role models.
- We believe that we are responsible to be just, fair, kind and compassionate in our relations with students while maintaining a well-ordered, disciplined atmosphere, tempered with understanding and permeated with Gospel Love.
- We are committed to grow as a Community of Faith and desire to incorporate parents, students and all co-workers into an open, cooperative and mutually supportive Faith Community.
- We believe that the needs of our students are the primary consideration in determining the methods and materials of instruction which will enable our students to achieve their potential of becoming Lifelong Learners.